Tuesday, January 29, 2008


Mom and I were invited to be part of a cool little locally crafted group that assists local artists on getting our stuff out there in the community. I am excited to see what happens with the first mailing we are included in. They send out mailings every couple of weeks (to thier mailing list). We just missed the most recent mailing, but not to worry I have set us up and we are ready to go with the next round.


I went to the SBDC today to meet with a professional to help me get started on my business plan and plan of action for my 'housewares' boutique (still working on a name for it). I spent the rest of my afternoon working on details for the start-up cost.

I am back at the boutique today with my favorite salesperson, Jackie. I always look forward to working with her, b/c of her uplifting personality and her VAST knowledge of retail. I have learned so much from her in the short amount of time I have been there. KUDOS TO JACKIE!

1 comment:

Bibbi said...

I hear more optimism in your voice now, don't I :)

Yes, let's take one step at the time. All the best!