Sunday, January 20, 2008

ETSY.co,


Well, I have finally given in and decided to open an etsy account for my mother and I. I will most likely only be featuring my sale bags, since the price points on esty are so low, but it might bring in a little cash. I will slowly be uploading slowly over the next few days, so that I can try to get the best exposure possible on etsy. Spread the word to your birds! (please)
Hopefully this will be a better week. I have my grand opening on Thursday and I will have 6 bags sold by the end of the night...mark my words. I keep telling myself to THINK POSITIVE! Hopefully it will start working. -wink

1 comment:

Kristin L said...

I want to wish you the best of luck with the boutique and with Etsy. I think it makes sense to sell via several venue, and if Etsy's price point works for sale or "discontinued" items, then great! All your bags are gorgeous, so I'd think your plan will work. :-)