Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lylou Boutique



I finally had a chance to take a few snap shots (crappy) of the boutique...they aren't the best, but you get the idea. It has been pretty slow, but I have sold a baby bag and a custom Desi today.
Jake is feeling better, so that takes a load off of my mind.
I have been applying at a number of companies...even ones that aren't hiring...just in case. If I play my cards right I might be working part-time for a sign company as a graphic designer or as the bar manager of Cine.
FINGERS CROSSED!
I have actually starting the process for opening my own boutique that would feature indie designers from all over the world. I am excited, but fear that b/c of my situation it might not happen, but you don't know until you try.
ALSO, thank you Bibbi for the wonderful and kind words...they alway help.


No comments: