Wednesday, January 16, 2008

That was a photo of my boutique....a crappy one. I am working there, but only to make money via selling bags, so it isn't steady and not nearly enough to survive on. I found out yesterday that my former employer is denying unemployment income, so times are really scary right now. I have $50 to my name and bills sky high, so things are very uncertain. I have been looking for work every night and working in the boutique everyday, so I have had little time for much and no desire to indulge in much.

My oldest beagle is very sick and I fear dying, but I haven't the money to take him to the vet and it is killing me. I stayed home with him yesterday, but I can't afford to take another day away from the shop...just in case someone wants to buy a fucking $90 bag. As you can tell, I am not very useful these days....but I will try to take a better photo of the shop and post tonight. I think it will be my last until I find work, for I am to the point where I can't afford to keep Internet at the house. Wish me luck!

Kisses to all and I will be in touch via email at some point. Thank God for the public library.

I am off to appeal unemployment and put in a application with Dial America...never thought it would come to this...Have a great day to all!

1 comment:

Bibbi said...

Oh Lylou, I'm so sorry for you! Seems you have a mountain to move. You know I hope the best will happen to you; a wellpaid job where your creativity can flourish and success with your business! And I do hope your dog gets well, it's hard see a friend suffer.
Yes, let's email, love and light for now!