Wednesday, January 9, 2008



MISSING!

Being on holiday isn't always a good thing...since I no longer spend my entire day at the computer; I have let myself fall behind of local and international news (which I use to keep up with religiously). Monday a friend told me about young UGA alumni in Atlanta that was out one afternoon two weeks ago walking her dog in a city park. Park surveillance cameras show her talking with a man that had approached with his own dog and the dogs where playing friendly. That was the last they saw of her. Last night I found out that 10 days later my girlfriend was at the local dog park walking her dog...later that afternoon her dog returned home (10 miles from the park) without her. The police found her car in the lot and located her keys in the park, but no sign of Cayle, a young PhD student at UGA. Yesterday morning officials found the Atlanta woman's body and head.... she had died from blunt force trauma to the head and them brutally dismembers. A man turned himself in then led them to her body, but hasn't copped up to Cayle disappearance. Everyone fears the worse for out cheerful little bartender that served us bubbly on Tuesdays at Aromas.

1 comment:

Bibbi said...

I hope she will come back to serve you bubbly again!