Thursday, January 10, 2008

Becky OH!

Becky wrote me an email today upset with etsy. Becky has been designing bags for years and has but many hours of hard work into one of her signature bags the Bolsa. Yesterday she came across an etsy account that has clearly copied the design of her bag. I have to admit that this isn't the first time I have run into this challenge. I myself have noticed this with one of my designs and even though I try to shrug it off it is still upsetting...and to top it off they are selling the items for such ridiculous prices. As Becky put it, esty is quickly becoming a place where unscrupulous and inexperienced people can sell...

On a brighter note...I REMEMBERED MY CAMERA! I will take photos of the room today. PROMISE!

2 comments:

Bibbi said...

Yes! I'm waiting :)

Becky O. said...

Aww, thanks for letting me vent today!
It just makes me design harder : )
Best of luck going full-time!