Tuesday, January 22, 2008


What a crazy weekend! I was working around the house on Sunday and broke my plate glass table. Cut my finger so deep that it took 2 days to stop bleeding. When it rains it pours. It is find now and I am able to take the bandage off. Looks nice and sexy....like a hairy hooker...hahahaha. I was going to photograph it, but I figured that might be taking it a little too far, since the last time I blogged about my 'head wound' made a few people woozy.

The past 2 days I have taken office days and ran my resume around town and worked on the internet sending out MORE resumes. I have an interview with Dial America, but I can't get so excited about it. I hope to hear back from someone more interesting soon, so that I don't have to break down and take a telemarking job...but we must do what is needed.

Jake is feeling tip top again. whew.

On the handbag issue, I am going to start working with SBDC at UGA on a business plan. I have decided to see if I can get assistance to open a clothing boutique in Normal town in Recycle's old space or 5 Pts. You never know until you try.

No comments: