Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



After a long day of exploring NYC Leslie and I settled in for a few drinks at our favorite Brooklyn bar, the Brooklyn Social. This is the only time of year I can get my favorite drink (their special) the Raposoto. There is no other drink I can think of that has tangerine and rosemary...it is a delight. I guess I shouldn't say 'a few' since we ended up huttled in her kitchen at the end of the night laughing like teenagers drinking MORE wine then we should have and trying to talk in our 'inside voice' while her mother and Brian slept. It was a pure delight.

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and are ready to get this show on the road for the upcoming year. I am maintaining a positive attitude and moving into my boutique tomorrow. I am still not sure if I have qualified for unemployment, so I have to call them in the morning and see what is holding it up. Ah...the life of the unemployed. Fingers crossed I can get it resolved in one quick call.

I can't wait to get back to checking all your blogs and finding out what is going on in the rest of the world...oh, and getting those PIF bags going. I hope to have a few special bags for those wonderful ladies on my list.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?! No pics of me drinking all of your whiskey and then trying to break a few ribs?!

Lylou said...

that was night 5.....DA!