Monday, December 24, 2007



It is the night before we leave for NYC and I have been rushing around celebrating Christmas with the family and then home to get loose ends wrapped up. I am formatting my images for the pins I am offering to my Lylou Customers for the custom bags. A few months ago I decided to allow women to create their own Lylou bag and one of the elements is a brooch of their choice. It is just a little something to make the Lylou experience a little more entertaining and creative. The shoe above is one of 20 of the brooches.

I will be in NYC until the 31st, so have a GREAT HOLIDAY!

2 comments:

Bibbi said...

GOOD LUCK! Have a wonderful time in NY and Happy New Year when you come back! 2008 looks very round and nice and harmonic, must be a good year.

heather smith jones said...

Happy New year to you! I hope your time in the city has been great and you are looking forward to your return! Many peaceful blessings to you in the new year!