Saturday, December 22, 2007


Packing early is harder then I thought, but this year I get to take along 2 hand painted bags that my mother did for me! I tried to pick just one, but they were so cute I decided I have to take both. I don't leave until the 25th, but mom gets out of the hospital and I will be staying with her until I leave.

On a personal note: I have been going through a roller coaster of emotions since I was fired. I am happy I don't ever have to return to that terrible office with those terrible women, but I am excited and even more so scared to open a boutique on very little money. I have been broke before and I don't want to return, but at the same time I feel confident that this is a step in the right direction to getting my handbag and design business off the floor.

I am trying to breath....-grin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see those cute hand-painted bags sitting on my living room floor!

scaredy-cat said...

Due to some problems with internet connection, I couldn't comment earlier - but those bags look great! Happy new year! I hope yours will be a good one and everything will work out fine.