Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sell One, Buy One

Immaculate Conception- Jasey Jones


My open house was so much fun! I would sell a bag and then roam around the house finding my next treasure. This huge flat bottomed bowl from Jasey was my first prize. If you look closely you will realize that you are looking from the inside out of the IC and all of the sperm have halos. The theme is fun, but could be offensive to some (not me), the image is wonderful, the amount of work that went into it is impressive....and it is ALL MINE! I have it proudly displayed on the coffee table in my front room.

1 comment:

Bibbi said...

I like your new ceramic piece, lovely! Wanted to see more of Jason's work, but something was wrong with the link? Had the same experience at our market, so easy to buy nice things :)