Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thinking through things.....


Mom, Brandon and Dad

Do any of you have those people in your life that are so hard to shop for that every year you look and look until your eyes are red and your brain hurts? Well, these two men are mine. One (my father) buys everything he wants and leaves nothing for us to gift him, so I will most likely buy a gift card AGAIN! The other is so cool that the world is filled with gifts I want to buy him and settling on one is so hard that I will most likely take so long deciding that again...I will get him a music gift card. Any suggestions? I was leaning towards handmade soap, a scarf or music, but ........OOOOO, how about the SIGUR RÓS ! URICA!

2 comments:

Bibbi said...

They look so sweet! Nothing wrong with gift cards, love when I'm being given such a wonderful opportunity to go shopping and meanwhile being reminded of the generosity. I hope you get lots of presents!

Lylou said...

my biggest gift is the one i am giving to myself and going to NYC. i am so excited to show my partner around...he has never been.