Monday, December 10, 2007

scarf made by Sarah Dunning


It was finally cold enough on Friday for me to wear my new scarf, but come Saturday it was back up in the 70's and uncomfortably warm. I spent my Saturday with 7 other designers at a trunk show. It was great meeting strong indie business women, but unfortunately the woman hosting the party didn't do any promotions so we ended up spending $75 sitting around talking with one another. Luckily for me, I was able to break even, but most of the designers didn't sell a single item. It was TERRIBLE! I realized during that how much I have my act together and how lucky the designers are that come to my home every year for no fee and sell their butts off are....

3 comments:

Bibbi said...

lovely colour!

Unknown said...

Sorry Saturday didn't go well for you. I had a similar experience at Flat Penny Saturday; no sales but I met a lot of cool folks.

Jared said...

Sorry, that was me, not "Michael" ha.