Sunday, December 16, 2007

updated invite

Sorry I have been out this past week, but I needed to do some thinking and 'homework,' as I always call it (when one needs to work on ones passions and desires). I had the chance to sit back and think about things, not sure that it has done any good as of yet, but I can see in the long run it will work to my advantage. It is always funny to me that when in the dire straights one can find the strength to pull through and see the light at the end of the tunnel....the reason they will 'win' in life.

I have a number of opportunities that are open to me (that I have known about for the past month) and they only thing that is stopping me has been money and time, but what is that? Really nothing, when it come to ‘drive.’ I have decided that I can do anything I put my mind to and why let a little thing like money stop me…. worst case scenario it doesn’t work. I will update you as I work through these options (I have to keep you wanting more…Teehee)

The best news is that I am on my way back…(at least that is good news to me).
The above is a rough draft of an invite I am in the process of building for my very 1st home show. YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE! I am no graphic designer, but I can do a little photoshopping…any ideas are welcome.

3 comments:

Bibbi said...

Think it looks great; informal, friendly, homy. And as far as I can understand no vital information is forgotten.

Only smallest minor thing I can think of is that you use four letter sizes, I would try to make www-address a bit bigger and place it under the handbag, or aligned left instead of centered. Wasn't that a pedantic idea...

I like the athmosphere in the picture! And I wish you so much luck with this and all new steps you take now!!

Anonymous said...

The invite looks great!

Lylou said...

that is so crazy, b/c the other invite that i did has the www under the bag...