Friday, December 7, 2007

Pillow for your thoughts!


pillow by Karen


On my second trip out of my studio into the Bazaar I had my eye on this wonderful pillow by Karen. Since then I realized that ONE JUST WON’T DO! I need TWO! So, I hope to get another one in orange as soon as things slow down from the holidays.

I also, found myself carrying away 4 of Will's coasters. I had been eyeballing them for months and finally had the chance to grab a few. I have a weakness for naked clothing and his paintings are spectacular. I love the colors, texture, and composition...all of it. Since I can't really budget in a painting, I went for the next best thing, reproductions in functional coasters. Make sure to sign up fon his emailing list, so you can get his "Painting of the Week. It is fun to watch the process.


Naked Clothing -by Will

2 comments:

Kristin L said...

Nice goodies. I love these strippy pillows -- they've become so popular, but each maker has his/her own stash of fabrics and combines them in their own way that they always look great!

The coasters are beautiful too. Perfect theme for a designer. :-)

Anonymous said...

The coasters are awesome!