Wednesday, December 12, 2007



The same day that I recieved my new beautiful necklace from Tilly I was fired from my job at Clarke County School District for 'personal usage of the internet.' Ever since my boss was promoted I knew this was coming, I just thought they would be cool enough to wait until after the first of the year. People can be so hateful that it surprises me at time...they couldn't find anyother reason to fire me, but personal usage of the internet? COME ON! And life goes on....

I am out of sorts at this time....poop.

4 comments:

heather smith jones said...

The necklace is beautiful!
They people at the school will miss you I'm sure. I'm sorry you're out of sorts. Hopefully something good will happen to bring you back up. :)

Bibbi said...

I hope there lies new opportunities for you in this! Old place is not where your heart is. But I agree; very bad timing for firing.

The necklace is lovely! Send good wishes from here!

Lylou said...

thank you both...i have lots to think about and where i want to go from here...there is always a silver lining and maybe this is going to force me into really figuring out how to get my bags off the ground.

scaredy-cat said...

I'm sorry for what happened, but as you said, maybe something good will come from it. I wish all the best for you.

And I love the necklace!