Friday, February 1, 2008

wine rack for Nourish

I have been trying to keep my chin up by working on the business plan for the housewares boutique. I have decided on a name, Nourish. The plan is going to take months to work out, but in the long run it will be worth it. That is, WHEN (not if) I get the money for this adventure.

Yesterday I had a case of the mean reds and ended up staying home from the shop and watching movies with the dogs. It is funny how things can just rear up in a moments notice and kick your ass...well, today I am feeling better and taking mom to lunch, then heading to the shop for a good days work. I also have an interview with TSAV, the company that Robby works for, so fingers crossed something good comes of it.

We are having a woman come in to the shop tomorrow for a big Bella Bra sale, so hopefully it will be slammed and women will be knocking down doors to buy a Lylou bag....oh, right...I should be saying 'women WILL be knocking down doors.' Positive thinking! Sometimes positive thinking gives me a headache. -teehee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you can do it! I'm very proud of you, baby.