Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bibbi awarded me Friday, but I am just now getting around to passing on the awards. On Friday I had a few things and people that made my day.

DOL ruled in my favor on the appeal I brought forth again CCSD. I will receive back pay in unemployment and continue to receive it every week for the next 4 months (unless I find a job). That is one dark curtain that has been lifted.

I had a super fun interview with Ann Peden on Friday for an accounting position. It went well and I should hear back from them Monday. The house she works out of sits on a beautiful piece of property outside of Watkinsville (small town outside of Athens) with a cow pasture, so it is not uncommon to come across a grazing bovine at the window while crunching numbers. I can’t think of a better environment to work. I hope to get the job and if I play my cards right I could even make it a part-time position.

I received this amazing pair of earrings from Mannybeads on a trade that I have worn every day since.

I am awarding Scaredy-Cat for making my day, b/c everytime I see that profile photo is makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Along with the wonderful daily entries it is a wonderful blog to read. Thanks for making my day everyday!

No comments: