Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life in the Fast Lane



Janine and I went out for 'Dinner and a Movie' last night. I have to say that Youth Without Youth has to be, hands down, the WORST film I have seen in the last 15 years. We knew 10 minutes in, but of course, we didn't say anything to one another and sat through it suffering through every word that rolled ofr Tim Roth's tongue. I screamed from the pain all the way home. Good thing I had The Queen at home waiting for me, which in my opinion, was loaded with a cast that was WAY too sexy to be British. -teehee- but a very good movie.

Today I am hading back into the boutique, after having a day off for interviews, and I am getting busy on Bibbi's bag. I am so excited about the bag that I can't wait to finish it and drop it in the mail...eventhough it has taken so long for me to get around to it. You will be happy to know that I am getting back to my roots and only sewing with 'lylou' style fabric. I figured out that I had lost track and started sewing what I thought women would like, which they do, but they will like these EVEN more...thank you to Bibbi for being my test market. -wink

Opinion needed: I am contemplating sending this fabric, along with a few others 'outdoorsy' fabrics into Sundance. Your thoughts?

1 comment:

Bibbi said...

You make me very curious! I am a very happy market, hope I can live up to the responsibility :)
Glad to hear you are working close to your heart. Don't know Sundance, if I look at their catalogue I think your bag would add some edge without being too much, I would go for it.