Wednesday, February 27, 2008



I was able to spend my entire Monday in Atlanta shopping for fabric at the fabulous Spaceage! At this point I am trying to focus on getting samples together. I have picked out 3 combinations of fabric and trim out of 6 that I will be giving the buyer to choose from. Tomorrow I am speaking a class at UGA for the Fashion Merchandising School. I have decided to incorporate an inspection and review of the quality of my bags. This is one of the focuses of the course, but it will also give me the chance to hear directly from 50 women from my target market without having to do my own study. I am scared and excited. What a rush...teehee.

The photographer that wanted to hire me last week changed her mind 30 minutes before we were suppose to meet and discuss the details. What is up with that? One would imagine that you would think things completely through before you would get the hopes of another up…on to the next interview…

For a few days we thought warm weather was here to stay, but then BAM it snowed today...back to the Irish Coffees.

1 comment:

Bibbi said...

Good luck tomorrow, you will do great, confidence! just be as smart and clever as when you write about it here!

There will come something special instead of the disappointing photographer, I'm sure. I remember looking at so many nice flats, and being disappointed so many times before I finally found the one that made me realise what I had been waiting for all along.

What incredible light, cold and white day.