Thursday, February 28, 2008





I had the best time today. It had been AGES since I had spoken in front of a group of over 80 people and it was so much fun that I can't wait to do it again. I enjoyed it so much I thought after it that I should have gone into teaching like my photography professor wanted me...oh well. The professor of the class wants me to speak to a few more of her classes this semester, so hopefully it will turn into a regular thing.

I will returning next week to hear their input on the quality of my product and find out how to improve it before sending out samples. I can't wait to hear what they have to say...these women really know their stuff!

I am thinking of pulling out of Slippers, the local boutique I have been renting space in, and moving my things to Beehive in Atlanta. The rent would be 1/2 the price and it is gear towards indie designers...more the speed of clients that would be interested in my bags. I have made enough in sales for it to pay for itself, but....

I have so much to figure out, once again...I have to admit that my life is very scary, these days, but I am loving every minute of it. For those of you that know me well, you know that I love roller coasters.


2 comments:

Bibbi said...

Congratulations! Wish I could have been there :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could've been there too! I would've been asking the "hard" questions...
Congrats! Can't wait to hear about your next one!