Monday, November 26, 2007

A Walk Home....


The next few weeks will be filled with celebration and work. I have already lined up 4 trunk shows to be part of through December 15th, so hopefully I will bring in cash from handbag sales. This is my first holiday season with Lylou Design and I hope it is the kick in the rear that it needs to take things up a notch.



My friend Heather, in NYC, is also hosting a home show for me right after Christmas. I am really looking forward to this show, for even though I concider Heather a close friend, we have never met. We were introduced through a mutal friend via my handbags. She saw my site, ordered a few bags, fell in love with them...gave me great advice on refining the Jou bag...and next thing you know we are 'in love'.



Places I am taking Brian on his first trip to NYC

a walk around the gardens at the Cloisters, to the top of ESB for a kiss at dusk, a few cold ones at d.b.a, a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge into China Town for lunch over to Battery Park and then a quiet reflection at Ground Zero .....just to mention a few....I LOVE NYC! (and no, I don't have a shirt that proves it.)




3 comments:

Bibbi said...

I've never been to New York, will remember this post when the time comes. I hope for great handbag interest in December!

scaredy-cat said...

I love the last photo!
Also, thanks for the link - I really like the stuff in that shop.

I wish I can visit New York some day - I'd like to do it with someone familiar with the city - that's the way to see the beat unexpected treasures in any place I think (if the guide is the kind of person who knows what you might like). I've even been thinking whether I'd be able to stay in NY for a while as a part of my studies... :)

Lylou said...

i love NYC and visit as much as possible to see my best friend. i know that city like the back of my hand. i have plenty of wonderful hidden treasures to share anytime someone needs suggestions...but i have to admit, on top of the ESB is a must...i puts life in true perspective.