Friday, November 16, 2007

Shower - self portrait by Lylou
I been tagged by Bibbi tonight and will follow the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as wellas links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Five random or weird facts....

1. I performed a silly dance number for Mother Teresa when she visited my school in 1974. Immediately following the show, she came back stage and introduced herself to us and thanks us all with big hugs.

2. I grew up a cowgirl on the eastern slops of the Rocky Mountains and I am still a cowgirl at heart.

3. Almost everyday I wake up with the fear that I am going to fail this handbag venture and wouldn't know what to do with the rest of my life....then someone buys a bag and I snap out of it (at least until the next morning).

4. I HATE chocolate.

5. I suffer from a severe depression that at times gets the best of me and drives me to drink.

TAG! YOU'RE IT!
Jared
One Black Bird
Kristin
that is all I can come up with at this point.....my bad.

1 comment:

Bibbi said...

Thanks for the silly dance and all that you shared. I hope there will be more light and less worries, you brave girl!