Tuesday, November 20, 2007

memories

I recently sold a couple of this bags that remind me of 'the good ole days'. When mom made me sleep on antique brass beds that had to have custom mattresses made for them, because they stopped making that size long before I was born. She would have to custom sew the mattress cover and it was ALWAYS out of this fabric. It is a wonderful and casual design in cotton that is soft to the feel, but very durable…a combination that is not easy to find. I have been trying to push it on my women to carry, but most of them leave towards the more dressy fabrics. It is only those designer jean wearing sassy young girls that have found this fabric as appeal as I have…is that telling me that I am a sassy young girl at heart (without the designer jeans?). teehee

No comments: