Sunday, November 18, 2007

Athens autumn leaves - almost dayglow

These are two out of three of my favorite reds ...the other one is up north, too far away to take a photo of today, but I guarantee you I will have plenty after my trip to NYC over the holidays. (Hint: It is Leslie)

I had a wonderful weekend in the sewing room. I was able to get 8 bags done on Sunday and have a wonderful dinner with my parents. While I was catching up on orders, Brian was cooking chili. It is always nice to have the smell of good food lingering around the house while I am wrapped up in winter clothing busy at work in the other room...and even better when I am not cooking it. Isn't it funny how ANYTHING prepared for you by someone else ALWAYS taste better then the one you prepare for yourself...from a cheese sandwich to pot roast.

Brian's beard

2 comments:

Kristin L said...

I've got one of those blue eyed-red headed combos in my family too. Love it! Hmm, maybe I need to think about translating that color combo to my textile work?!

Anonymous said...

Oh darling! I just can't wait!