Wednesday, November 28, 2007

KITTY!


Photo by Josh Payne

When this sassy little feline lived next door she was glamorized only by a photographer/owner with a beat up old digital camera that occasionally went out for photo op trips with his buddy about once every few months. Three camera's later and trips around the world and look what Josh can do.

Photo by Josh Payne

Ann has a wonderful interview on Jennifer's blog. I absolutely love to see women empowering women.

A couple of months ago Sono moved her studio from under the wonderful D.U.M.B.O. due to money and developers coming in and displacing the artists that made D.U.M.B.O. beautiful and unique. Anyway, I am so excited to visit her new studio on my trip to NYC that I can hardly stand it. To me it is as if I am a character in a Terry Gilliam movie.

3 comments:

Bibbi said...

So many great links, thank you!

Camilla Engman said...

thanks. Have you read or seen Hiroshima mon amour (Marguerite Duras) It's wonderful and full of lust :)

Lylou said...

talk about two inspriational women..BAMB...you two are great at that!

i have not read/seen Heroshima mon amour, but it is now on my wish list for the holidays as a books on tape or DVD. it is so sad, but between a full-time job and running lylou design full-time, i have not time for reading, but DVDs!!