Sunday, November 25, 2007

It is Sunday night and the dogs and I finally have time to catch up on laundry and a little bookkeeping...two things that they take very seriously, as you can see from the photos below. If I didn't know differently, I would think they had been outside running around in the cold all day...they didn't. The hardest thing about my Sundays nights is working wrapping things up when I have a cute little beagle behind me snoring...calling for me to cuddle up and watch a movie. Alas, I only have a few more hours until I give up my freedom to CCSD for another week.
Iskq - hindi for LOVE!

Ashanti - hindi for CRAZY!

Jake - American for SWEET BABY!


Then there is me...pulling my hair out from stress...
where is Waldo?

3 comments:

Kristin L said...

Love the Waldo look!!

Sistermoon said...

jajjajaja, you are crazy!!! i like your look

Lylou said...

i love to think of myself as 'crazy' 'wierd' 'unusual'....who wants to be normal? BORING!