Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day Off


I have the day off. Well, maybe not. I have to spend my day reading an eighty page article on grape berry development and wine grape quality. Hopefully this article will be easier for me to read and retain, since I am back in the swing of reading technical science writing. Wish me luck.

Rain storms are on the way to Mount Airy, so I best get out and buy a slicker and boots. It seems that the theme of autumn in Mount Airy is "RAIN". I can't complain, because it sure is pretty. It just won't be so much fun taking estimations tonight.

I am beginning to think that Brian and I might have to have a small intimate gathering to celebrate our marriage. I have been getting a little heat from both families (call them old fashion) and it is hard not to give in. There are some beautiful wineries in the area that allow gatherings. How perfect would that be? I have a live in chef, so.....-grin


No comments: