Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1/2 and no change....

Person Goals for the month:
increase my time line by 1.22 minutes
increase my push ups by 1 regular
increase my sit ups by 1 regular
decrease my body fat by .3%
decrease my wieght by 3 lbs


This month has been a hard one for me. I have been to everyday of boot camp, but my days off haven't been spent wisely. I fear that at the end of the month I will see no change. I still have 15 days, so I better get my ass in gear and make it happen.

Today I sent off to the boutique is this wonderful workout gear (NOT), b/c I knew I would be busy all morning reworking the boutique after a big trunk show I had at the Phi Mu house. I am also planning on making up boot camp at 6pm, b/c I couldn't get my lazy ass out of bed after watching a movie until 11 pm.

No comments: