Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lunch Time



Monday I start boot camp and this week I am working towards a better Lylou. I am going to the store this afternoon to buy gum to stop smoking (in case I am too weak to quit on my own). I knocked off the sauce. I am getting up at 6am...working my way to 4.30am by Sunday. I am getting on my bike tonight to start working on lung capacity. Last but not lease, I am getting the diet rolling tomorrow (today I am having my last burger and baked potato) with my bi-annual cleanse. It is going to be such a life changing experience that ya'll may not recognise this woman by next August. I will be as clean and healthy as the rest of you.

Besides all the fun and games I will be balancing the bank statements tonight, cleaning up around the 'rental' (as it is now called), and hanging with the pups.

No comments: