Friday, September 19, 2008

For the Birds


This was a great weekend. Ruth stop by on Friday to show me some of her new paintings. All of which I loved. She was in a market at the Lyndon House Saturday morning, so I had a sneak preview.

Saturday Brian and I got up early so we could be one of the first to walk into the market. It paid off because Brian was able to have his pick of all the wonderful art around us and we went home with absolute treasures. It was wonderful seeing him excited about purchasing art. We are now going to have one of the coolest homes in Athens. -wink

I was able to take Saturday off. My niece-in-law was in town and said she would work for me. It was wonderful to have it off and I ended up spending it with her son, my great nephew, running around town.

Sunday Brian and I went to Atlanta and bought our new sofa and a bed for the master bedroom. We converted back to a futon and I think it will really make a difference on my back. I can't wait to get it set up and ready to use.

Monday I didn't know how to act after having two days off, so I milled around the boutique.

No comments: