Saturday, March 29, 2008



My interview came out this morning. I sat down to read it after driving back at 6am from Atlanta. I am finally feeling better, but still have a cough that I hope is gone by Thursday for the Grand Opening. I have to admit that there are times that I am afraid that I wont have enough inventory, until i remember that my entire image is "Quality not Quantity." What have I gotten myself into? Lord, sometime I wonder how I have made it this long on our fine ole earth. teehee.

A week from now I hope to slow down enough that i can walk to work. I need it...for body and mind. I also want to get back to my yoga. I have been missing her the last 3 weeks. maybe i can do a little at the shop when i am slow...AS IF! I am totally going to be slammed with customers every moment.

No comments: