Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dinner


My dinners have been light these days, due to a busy schedule. I might just start talking off the pounds! Also, when up and running, the boutique is a 40 minute walk to work instead of the 20 CCSD was...did I just mention my old job? it seems like lives ago. I don't miss it a bit.


I have been slammed the past week prepping for today. The day of destruction and rebuilding. I am tearing down a wall in the boutique today. I will be on my own until around 3pm. I am always a little leary about doing things like this on my own - at least when it comes to wiring. WISH ME LUCK!


An interested artist for Nourish: Jeanette

1 comment:

Bibbi said...

Looks healthy enough, I see both cheese for proteins and fruit for vitamines. Nice ceramic! And hope you survived the wall coming down :)