Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It is hard to believe that the prickly pear blossoms have come and gone. The strange weather this year in Athens has made for early and short blooming seasons for many of your favorites. At least they are still blooming.

Brian spent the night working with me last night. After dinner at Allen's for a couple of burgers we came home and hit the hay. It had been so long since I have worked that hard and I loved every minute of it. It is always great to feel a sense of accomplishment. I can't wait until that comes in the form of a paycheck. -teehee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allen's is still open??

Anonymous said...

Allens??

Lylou said...

it is open, but at a different location and different owners, so in all practicle purposes, yes....but, the old allen's is gone and truly missed (has been torn down, along with foxzy for years - tears run down my face.)