Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Team Work


Today I joined a team of handbag designers on etsy. I am excited to be involved in the etsy handbag community. Check out our blog at Carried Away Team. As I always say, 'team work makes the dream work!'

I am becoming more and more motivated to be in shows this year and come spring I am going to start researching shows around the nation that happen in spring/summer (for next year). I know that up in the northeast there are great shows, so I think I will lay my focus up there. No reason not to get a little traveling in while making some money.

Still walking with Brian on a daily basis. I tried to do a little jog yesterday, but realize why the doc told me 'NO RUNNING'....ouchie. Back to speed walking and waiting on the day I can jog again.

I am spending a lot of time in the kitchen cooking. It has been very relaxing and fun. There is nothing like a healthy home cooked meal with loved ones to keep spirits up. I am blessed!

No comments: