Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sassafrass...

Brian's Brithday (Lee, Brian, Janine)

I have had a wonderful weekend. I was able to make a trip to Atlanta to see Lee (above on left). I was delighted that he took me to a delish Italian hot spot and then we returned to his place to gossip and play Wii.

I have been able to spend many hours in the studio cutting fabric and hope to start sewing by Tuesday. Things are stacking up! It is scary and exciting to think I might have to sew over 2000 bags in only 8 months. I know I can do it, but it will take me hours a week and I will have to call in the troops that so kindly offered to help me cut. I am trying to update my etsy account daily (for the most part), so check out my new bags online at Lylou's Etsy.

Other news: I am getting around really well. I still am having some rib and knee issues, but the walking is helping keeping my spirits up. Today I am actually going to get on my stationary bike and see how well my knees can take it. Baby steps to getting back to WOW bootcamp.

No comments: