Thursday, April 10, 2008

RUFF RUFF


My dogs are barking! Today I walked to and from the boutique (3 miles each way) and my poor feet are not use to it...the walking yes, but the working on my feet all day (in addition) 'no'. It does feel good to be back on the road again, instead of tooling around in the car or vespa.

I spent the evening with the folks (well, an hour). I hope I will be able to do that more often once the boutique is going strong and I have more help working it.

I am thinking of making a tunic top/skirt and having Ruth Allen screen print her birds on it. There is a lot involved in it, but I think they would sell well. I do miss sewing. My machine has been broken for the last 2 months and I haven't had time to take it in to be fixed. I can alway drop by mom's and use hers. It might be fun to bond with her over sewing. It has been a long time since we have done that.

1 comment:

Bibbi said...

Hi! I'm catching up, slowly. Glad to hear you're better, and still alive after shop opening. I hope you are doing great with the shop! Will look into the other blog as well, by for now,Bibbi