Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rain or Shine


If I didn't know better I would think it is winter outside. The past three days have been colder then it has been since November and rainy. It was hard to get out of bed and get moving, but I still managed to wash dishes and gather up products to take to the boutique before heading out of the house for work. I feared that I wouldn't have a customer in this weather, but it is busier then I expected...not a lot of sales, but interest and I am sure return customers. Every visit counts at this point and I am keeping my thoughts positive for sucess.

I had dinner with Lee and we caught up in conversation about his trip to Belize, had a couple of drinks and then it was home to do a little work and cuddling with the puppies while watching NCIS before bed. It is good to have mindless television after all the work I have been doing.

I am still suffering from from a terrilbe cold or allergies...I still can't decide, but I am getting REALLy tired of being kept up with coughing every night. I pray for its end, even when it seems like it is never going to. It is getting to the point that I can't take it anymore, but I keep pushing through...damn it.

1 comment:

Bibbi said...

Lylou!
Hope your coughing is better! Try tea of thyme with honey before going to bed, might work.

Most of all, congratulations to opening and customers arriving! May they always find their way to you and shop!

Al the best!