Monday, October 22, 2007

PAY IT FORWARD


Pay It Forward (I will follow Bibbi) -
here's the rules:
"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."
LET'S GET THIS BALL ROLLING!


7 comments:

Bibbi said...

Great, I'm so happy you responded! It will be so much fun to see the circle grow from here.

Wilma Wilma said...

full circle... may it come back to you... beautiful

glaucia said...

May I? I´d love to participate, it´s a great idea!

Lylou said...

hello fellow bloggers! i should mention that they first 2 women are not bag recipients, so i still have 2 left!!

Kirsten said...

this is such a wonderful idea! i´d love to be part of it and will "PIF" my readers immediately!

karin said...

Oh, I'm already part of PIF, your bags are very nice!!

amisha said...

thank you for your sweet email! i would love to participate :)