Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Holidays Are Over



I made it though the first semester with flying colors. I managed to get myself on the Dean's List. This is the first time in my life that I can say "I am a good student." I am running full speed ahead with my second semester. I feel confident that I will do just as good, if not better, this semester.


This is Matloch (AKA: Matlochness Monster). Street turned House Cat. Yes, he spends his evenings at Raves, so he sleeps his day away on the bed. Cats. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.

Brian and I are closing on a house in North Carolina on the 12th. This is just in time for my birthday on the 13th. He told me a couple of weeks ago, that he wants to move up here and leave with me. We are going to do a little work on the new house and move our other home up here by the end up March. The plan is to have a rental company take care of our Athens place. It will be nice to have a little income coming in from the rental. It is hard to think about moving from Athens, but the journey is continually moving forward and Athens isn't in the picture.

I have a new line of accessories and this little hat is an example of them. I make them from recycled sweaters. They are all handmade and unique. This was the first kiddo accessory I have done and I think it turned out great. The women's are just as sassy (for the little girl in all of us). I have also been making scarves, but they are so time consuming that I am not sure they will be worth anything other than gifts for friends (but the women are loving them).


No comments: