Thursday, July 9, 2009

Canjun Crazy



One thing I realized this week is how hard it is going to be living away from Brian for the next two years. I had a small taste of it durning my recent holiday. For the next month I am going to soak in every moment I have with him.

Progress report:
I finalized my budget for the upcoming school year and I will be working with the school to figure out the amount of my student loan.

I got all the classes I wanted and am now a full time student at SCC! I registered for 20 hours.
Brian bought me a KIA sportage for school. It is such a great feeling to know I will have reliable and safe transportation to drive to and from Athens in.

I am still looking for housing. I have my eye on a very small one bedroom apartment in a old home. It isn't much, but I think I could work my magic in interior design. The size doesn't make for a sewing room, but I figure the living room could be more like 'creative room'...reading chair, sewing table.




No comments: