Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Grass in Winter?


What is new: I am down to a 10.08 minute mile. I am still in boot camp and loving it. I have been spending my holidays working my butt off. Days at the boutique, weekends at holiday markets and evenings sewing or drinking. 'Tis the season for celebration.

Lee is coming into town on Xmas Eve and we are gathering around the table to gossip, while Brian is at his mother's for dinner. It will be good to spend QT with my boy. It has been too long.

I am heading to NYC on the 1st of January, where I have lined up a 7K run at 8.30am on Saturday morning. I look forward a great holiday in the city. We plan to spend our days walking the MET, sipping coffee, hitting MOMA and definitely make a trip to Rudy's. Other then that I have nothing planned and love it. Relaxing and low stress is on the menu.

No comments: