Thursday, August 28, 2008

Whew...


My life has been so crazy lately that Ii don't know where to shit or go blind. I feel as if I am being pulled in a million different directions at every moment. There are times that I feel as if I am going to break down and cry, but I hold myself together and push through. I just keep telling myself that it will calm down soon and I wont have to deal with all of these things on my own in FIVE more weeks.

Things I have taken care of this week.
1. meet 4 landscapers to get estimates on putting up a retaining wall
2. worked with the floor man to get the ball rolling on carpet at the boutique
3. had an interview with Athens Magazine about a holiday article on Nourish
4. meet with 3 designers about placing product in Nourish (outside of hours)
5. started an issue with the landlord over the heating and cooling of the building
6. packed 8 boxes to transport to the lodge
7. watched an hour of the democratic convention
8. started, but haven't finished, laundry
9. worked 8 hours at my part-time job
10. dealt with the removal of an old washer and dryer from the lodge

No comments: