Saturday, July 19, 2008

Say Cheese!


Jayne, Brian and I went out for wine and cheese. I think I will start calling it fika! There was a slight breeze in the air that made it seem like spring. We sipped red wine, ate goat cheese and laughter. After we cleaned the plate we headed to The Go Bar for a little karaoke and YES I did sing. I broke out a little Queen, Men at Work and Hall and Oats. BRING IT ON!

Tomorrow Brian and I are heading to Atlanta to buy shelving for his den and a set for the tv room. We have started renovation beginning with his den. after it is complete I think we will move into the tv room and make it more functional and comfortable. By the time we are finished guest will we able to enjoy a comfortable new guest room/tv room. I will take before and after photos.


No comments: