Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sunny and Stormy


The weather has been CRAZY the past week. One day it will be sunny and warm, then the next tornado's are hitting Atlanta. What the? All day it was off and on. I have to admit it was a bit romantic, but instead of spending it cuddled up on the sofa with the dogs and Athothy and the dogs I was working in the boutique with dad. I have the best parents in the world!

A couple of notes:

I want to apologize for my lack of communications to my wonderful Leslie. Once the boutique is up and running I hope to have more time to spend catching up. Just know that you are in my thoughts and I love you!

Bibbi, I do have your bag done, but I have been too busy to get to the UPS shop to ship it. I will give you the heads up when I have sent it. Sorry for the delay, I hope it is worth the wait. I will have it there in time for spring/summer (hopefully...teehee).

1 comment:

mansuetude said...

the weather was a bit wild yesterday ! i think images of the wizard of oz kept flying past the window of my thoughts.

peace to you